– Chalet with garden and covered terrace
– Private Jacuzzi
– Private parking for two cars
– 200m from shops and bar, but still quiet
– Spacious, open-plan modern design
Chalet Minouche is a semi-detached chalet that has been recently completed on the outskirts of Chamonix town.
Conveniently positioned, the chalet is on the edge of Chamonix town in La Frasse, a residential area behind the MBC bar, on a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic, making it safe for small children and offering you a peaceful holiday location.
The shops and bars of Chamonix town and Le Savoy ski lift are just five minutes away making a car-free holiday a viable option. Car drivers have parking for up to two vehicles outside the chalet and the use of the garage.
The FREE Chamonix valley ski bus stops within a few hundred metres making traveling to the other resorts of Les Houches, Grand Montets and Le Tour an easy option too.
Chalet Minouche is modern, semi-detached property spread over two floors.
The Ground Floor consists of:
– Entrance hall with double sofa bed
– Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and toilet
– Utility room with washing machine
– Garage for ski or bike storage
– Lower terrace with jacuzzi
The first floor consists of:
– An open-plan and well-equipped American-style kitchen with and floating dining surface
– An open plan living area with a large couch and coffee table and TV with French channels
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with hydro bath and separate toilet
– A covered decking area with views of Mt Blanc that catches the afternoon sunshine
LINEN, TOWELS AND CLEANING
Please note. The cost of your reservation includes one set of linen and towels for each person and cleaning when you leave. If you are staying longer than a week you may want to consider booking a change of linen and towels and even some mid-stay cleaning. This is all available and can be discussed and booked once you have finalised your reservation.